This was first created by Helga at Ditz Revolution. As I am feeling a bit under the weather, I thought I would participate in this post to cheer me up!
- Tea: In particular Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Camomile Tea. Tea is already comforting, but with the addition of honey & vanilla it’s bliss.
- My trusty hot water bottle. It soothes my aches and pains.
- TV: I am currently watching a marathon of The Haunted.
- Music: Florence & the Machine’s new album, How Big How Blue How Beautiful was released this week & it is everything I wanted and more.
- Orange Nail Polish. I associate the color of orange with happy things (i.e. San Francisco Giants, when they are winning). It’s like you get a burst of happiness by looking at your hands.
- Sports: Golden State Warriors. Go DUBS.
- I’ve been binge watching some movie musicals, in particular those of Alan Jay Lerner & Frederick Loewe: Gigi, Brigadoon, & My Fair Lady.
- Magazines: I have the new issue of Bust and Nylon to read.
- Books: Currently reading The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt & A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. I am loving both.
- The Tony Awards are on this Sunday, June 7th!!