Even if my TBR pile is growing bigger & bigger, there are certain books that I would like to reread. So I present to you now the top 5 books/series that I want to reread:
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons – Because who doesn’t love an epic love story set Russia in World War II? So much angst and heartbreak happens between Tatiana and Alexander, that when they finally get together it’s just perfect.
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger – When this was first published, I gobbled this book up. As soon as I finished it, I read it again. Then the shitty movie happened and which somehow made me not want to reread the book. But, I recently read that Ms. Niffenegger is writing a sequel about Claire & Henry’s daughter Alba and I feel like revisiting the original story.
- The Casteel Series by V.C. Andrews – When I was a teenager I was addicted to the books of V.C. Andrews. Sure the writing is crappy and the stories are over the top (incest, crazy mothers/grandmothers,etc), but it appealed to me. The Heaven/Casteel series was my favorite of her books. The Lifetime movie adaptations of the Dollanganger series, has sparked my interest into revisiting V.C. Andrews books. I recently bought the first four books in the Casteel series off of ebay and can’t wait to revisit my teenage book boyfriend Troy Tatterton.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – It’s Rainbow Rowell, enough said.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – Okay, so I read this book just this year. BUT, the feels that this book has. Weeks after finishing it, I found myself still thinking about the characters and the story. I might reread this one towards the end of summer, in preparation for the sequel After You.