What can I say, I love books. These are my top 5: most anticipated books that are coming out in 2016.
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab out on February 23rd. This is the sequel to A Darker Shade of Magic (ADSOM) which I loved. ADSOM is a fantasy novel that has magicians who can travel into parallel versions of London. I am so excited that this is coming out next week.
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas out on May 3rd. The first book in this trilogy, A Court of Thrones and Roses was one of my favorite books of 2015. I can’t wait to find out about what happens next to Feyre and Tamlin. If you love fairies & Beauty and the Beast, read this series.
- The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdeih out on May 3rd. What can I say I love fantasy. I especially love retellings of fairy tales. So when I found out that The Wrath and The Dawn, was inspired by A Thousand and One Nights – I quickly snatched it up.
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover out on August 2nd. I am a big Colleen Hoover fan. I love everything she writes. I have been known to devour her books in one sitting, like a bag of potato chips. My only gripe is that August is too far away.
- Never Stop Falling by Ashley Drew out on March 1st. I was fortunate enough to be able to read this book before it’s publication. I have certainly read my fair share of good and bad New Adult/Romance novels, but Never Stop Falling was very refreshing. Don’t let the fact that it’s a romance novel, deter you from reading this book. It’s a novel about second chances, whether it be with your crush from your childhood or with family/friends that you have fallen out of touch with, this book will make you feel all the feels.