- Comfort books: After reading 2 ARC’s for work, I felt a reading slump approaching. So, I reached for Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and managed to curb said reading slump.
- Vietnamese Coffee from Whole Foods. YUMMY.
- My renewed love for Boba Tea. I’ve missed you friend.
- My mom’s French Toast that she made for me this morning.
- Movies: Especially, costume dramas. I’ve been watching Belle and the new adaptation of Far From The Madding Crowd over and over again.
- Naps in the afternoon.
- Inner Peas from Trader Joe’s, it’s a healthier alternative to potato chips.
- Speaking of potato chips. Lay’s has Biscuit & Gravy potato chips and it’s the shiz.
- Catching up on Youtube videos on my day’s off.
- Reading Lin-Manuel Miranda’s twitter
It’s been a while since I last posted on my blog. But, life and work has gotten in the way. On my days off, I am either too tired to write or I am doing chores, etc. I am glad that this month is over as this July sucked ass. Here is to hoping that August is much better!
- Women’s World Cup 2015 Final this upcoming Sunday: USA vs. Japan. So freaking excited and nervous.
- The graphic novel that I am currently reading: Nimona by Noelle Stevenson is so hilarious and I am loving it.
- Naps in the afternoon.
- Watching bad Lifetime movies with my niece and nephew. We watched Double Daddy this week and I laughed so hard at this crap.
- Food: I am currently loving tortilla chips with salsa. I’ve never been a tortilla & salsa person, but have recently been munching on them.
- Channing Tatum Busts 7 Dance Moves in 30 Seconds for Vanity Fair:
- The E.L. James Q and A twitter fiasco was pretty damn hilarious.
- TV: Suits is back and I am already one episode behind. Season 2 finale for Penny Dreadful is this Sunday.
- The trailer for Suffragette (October 2015) looks amazing! Plus, the casting has Meryl Streep and Carey Mulligan.
- Music: Susanne Sundfør’s album Ten Love Songs has been a permanent playlist on my iPod and iTunes for months now.
In the aftermath of a family tragedy, an aspiring author is torn between love for her childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious outsider. Trying to escape the ghosts of her past, she is swept away to a house that breathes, bleeds…and remembers.
Release Date: October 16, 2015 (U.S.A.)
Directed by: Guillermo del Toro
Starring: Tom Hiddleston, Jessica Chastain, Mia Wasikowska, & Charlie Hunman
Basically, this movie has all that I want: Guillermo del Toro, a Victorian ghost/horror plot, gorgeous costumes, & Tom Hiddleston. I’ve been a big Guillermo del Toro fan since Pan’s Labyrinth & my love for Tom Hiddleston was planted since I saw his golden curls in Cranford.
This video below was shown at Comic-Con (2014) and shows the genius that is Guillermo del Toro.
Movie Poster is from IMDB
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas & Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. I’m loving both and hope to finish at least Crown of Midnight today. (Team Chaol!!)
It’s been hard keeping up on my blog since I started my new job. I just need to make the time to write.
Florence & The Machine’s song: Ship to Wreck
Also, One Direction’s Night Changes.
I am currently rewatching Poldark.
I can honestly say that I am thinking of nothing in particular.
Coffee, that I’m drinking.
For a new wardrobe.
Pajamas, it’s Sunday aka the day of lounging in one’s p.j.’s.
#Lovewins, Cheap Pizza (Little Caesar’s) & peanut butter toast!
For my first check from my new job! I need some cash.
I’ve been watching a bunch of vlogger vacations on YouTube. Basically, it’s making me want to travel!
- Gay Marriage declared legal across the U.S. by the Supreme Court.
- I am currently reading and loving Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- My to be read pile includes these two books, which I hope to read soon:
- So I got the job at the Children’s bookstore and I have begun training.
- Perks for working at a bookstore: ARC’s (otherwise known as: Advance Reader’s Copies = HEAVEN)
- Ice cold water with lemon slices.
- Sweet Treats: Pocky especially the new flavored ones (cookies n’ cream)
- Food: Kim-chee ramen with a hard boiled egg.
- I want to see Trainwreck when it is released:
- TV: Poldark – I watched it when first aired in England earlier this year, but it’s finally being shown in the U.S. and I am watching it again. Aidan Turner stars as Ross Poldark and he’s just not only gorgeous but a fine actor.